Our volunteers ensure that we can spend every dollar raised on making each build a success. We know that giving your time comes with some personal expenses. But, because you are familiar with our purpose, you know that it takes both participation and money to accomplish our goal.
This year we are offering the opportunity for you to make a small one-time donation to help cover the cost of hosting the over 100 volunteers it takes to make the weekend a success. On average, it costs $67 per person for the weekend.
There are no tax receipts available for donations this year and appreciate your understanding.
Of course, there is no obligation to give money, your time is of great value to us!
With your donation of $15 – Clown Level
- you cover the cost of your t-shirt and breakfast
With your donation of $25 – Acrobat Level
- you cover the cost of your t-shirt, breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- you will receive a high five from Ben Sprawson
With your donation of $67 – Trapeze Level
- you cover the cost of your t-shirt, breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- you will receive the gift of the above PLUS full service dinner on Saturday night
With your donation of $100 or more – Ringmaster Level
- You cover the cost of your t-shirt, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts
- you will receive the gift of the above PLUS premium cabin placement
Thank you for your contribution!
Reminder, we are unable to issue charitable tax receipts this year.