Volunteer Builders Board and Executive have been closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 pandemic and have made the decision to postponed the 2020 Spring Build until further notice. This decision was made from an abundance of caution to ensure the safety of our volunteer builders’ community. We will continue to monitor the situation, in hopes of being able to gather again soon proceeding with a build as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding as we try to do our part to help flatten the curve. Stay healthy, be well and hopefully we’ll see you all again soon.
With the well-being of our VB members & our community in mind we have made the difficult, but important decision to postpone the upcoming Euchre Tournament.
VB will reach out to those who already e-transferred their deposit to work out a refund. We look forward to rescheduling the Euchre Tournament as soon as possible.
Please note, we will continue to monitor the situation and will make any necessary decisions regarding the 2020 build soon. We will keep all members and subscribers informed through email and on our social media channels.
In the meantime, take care of yourself and each other.